United Airlines New York City Half Marathon
If you are like us and love the idea of watching the St Patrick’s day parade on Saturday before running through this iconic city on closed roads with other runners from around the world on the Sunday, then we are very pleased to offer you GUARANTEED entry into the United Airlines NYC Half.
At the 2018 United Airlines NYC Half, a record 21,965 finishers traveled 13.1 miles over a brand-new course that started just outside of Brooklyn’s Prospect Park and finished inside Central Park, crossing the Manhattan Bridge, where runners took in skyline views of Brooklyn and Queens, and passing iconic spots like Grand Central Terminal and Times Square along the way. Making his half-marathon debut, Ben True broke the tape in 1:02:39, becoming the first American to win the men’s open division in NYC Half history. On the women’s side, just one tenth of a second separated Ethiopia’s Buze Diriba and runner-up Emily Sission of the USA—Diriba secured the top spot with a time of 1:12:23.
- 3, 4 or 5 nights accommodation
- All hotel taxes
- WIFI (usually costs $9.95 per night)
- The services of our running representative
- A wealth of knowledge and a friendly service
- A Half Marathon race briefing
- Daily hotel visits
- An escorted trip to the Marathon Expo on Friday and Saturday
- An escorted trip to the Marathon start
Our location and race knowledge allows us to secure some of the best accommodation covering all budgets.
It's nice to have some structure and plan, especially when you're about to do the race of your life!
Free time for you and your family/ friends
It's not all go go go, we allocate plenty of time to relax and enjoy your tour experience with friends and family.
Highly experienced team
All staff on hand are there to deliver an awesome experience. Nothings too much to ask.
Let us find the best flight options
Pre and Post Travel
Our travel experts can ensure you have the greatest experience possible
We have access to comprehensive quality insurance solutions
The Tri Travel Difference
The little things that make your experience unique with us.
- We’ve perfected the art of sports travel
- We create life experiences
- Like you, we love what we do
- We believe in having the courage to find your limits
- Your achievements are our success
- We are Stronger Together